Monday, November 17, 2008

Why Malbec?

I love wine. Any wine. Any grape. Any region. Period. But somehow I've fallen in love with the Malbec grape. I just don't think that there is another red grape so versatile, that you can either drink alone, or accompany with any food. Any food. And that's for me is what wine is all about: enjoy and seize the moment with family and friends sharing food and a table. And Malbec (with maybe the exception of Pinot Noir) is the wine that everyone will like. I am not an expert, nor work in the industry. I am just here to provide a forum and some information and guidance to the thousands of Americans consumers that are discovering these wines every day.


To My Mom, thanks for teaching me about food and the magic of sharing a home cooked meal with family and friends. Love you...

No comments: